Red Wall Designs for Living Rooms – Color makes you feel a certain way when linked with specific actions. Red is the color that is very passionate and aggressive at times. It’s the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with war and danger of passion, desire and love. Red increases the metabolism and can alert our senses. This is why it is the color that is used for signs cease and desist from the spotlight.
However, due to the nature of the rush in color, it’s one that should be used sparingly. You do not want you or your guests feel very excited. Red can make us feel romantic, but also has the ability to cloud our judgment. For this reason, you do not have to paint the whole room in red. It’s too much. It is best used as an accent color or paired with other colors in the same section. Pure red is the best use for the walls of the tone in the room. If red is your favorite color allows you to use it without burning the retina of your eye every time you enter the room.
If you’re full set on using a lot of red, try mixing it with less intrusive colors such as blues and gray. By combining colors such as red with passive aggressive, cold colors such as blue, and balancing each other.
You will also need to avoid the use ofred in the room where you spend a lot. Places such as living room is the most suitable for the cooler colors. Being more casual surrounded by intense colors such as red can start to affect your mood after a while.
Download Full Image
- Wall Panelling Experts Wall Panelling Designs Around The Uk
- Wall Texture Designs For The Living Room Ideas Inspiration
- Living Room Designs Interior Design Ideas
- Wall Sconces Indoor And Outdoor Sconce Designs Lamps Plus
- 20 Stunning Earth Toned Living Room Designs Home Design
- 50 Beautiful Wall Painting Ideas And Designs For Living
- 100 Brick Wall Living Rooms That Inspire Your Design
- Red Living Rooms Design Ideas Decorations Photos
- 18 Cool Gothic Living Room Designs Digsdigs
- 100 Best Red Living Rooms Interior Design Ideas